Along the way of wallpaper paving, many people believe weighed against parquet wallpaper, plain wallpaper is very simple and more convenient to use without mosaic. It turns out that ordinary wallpapers are basic and easy to lay out because they haven’t any patterns, but the relative stitching requirements are even more stringent. Plain colors, especially darker plain colours, are relatively more prone to seam complications. If the ordinary wallpaper includes a seam phenomenon, what’s the explanation for judging the seam? Then take the right approach.
1. There is a gap
If the seam is seen at 1.5m on the front side, there is no color difference in the wallpaper. Could it be serious to handle the seams during construction? Most of the causes of the seams are caused by construction problems.
1. If the wallpaper is certainly a rubberized wallpaper, you can wet the seam with a wet towel, open up the wallpaper glue, gently pry open the wallpaper, and utilize the wallpaper softener to soften the wallpaper to stretch the wallpaper and restoration the seams.
2. If it is a 100 % pure paper wallpaper or a nonwoven wallpaper, there is nearly no stretchability, so that it can’t be repaired by the above technique. The base could be shaded with a paint-coated seam that’s similar in color to the wallpaper.
2.Yin and Yang
When there is obviously zero overall feeling between your wallpaper strips at 1.5m on leading aspect, the seams of the wallpapers are handled good at close distances, and there is absolutely no obvious seam phenomenon. It seems that the wallpaper appears like a color difference, and the colour difference at the seam is relative to the apparent law of deep-shallow-deep-light or shallow-deep-shallow-deep, which might be caused by the yin and yang.
Discover the label of the wallpaper and see when there is an alternate label at the top and bottom of the label – ↑↓.
1. If there is, it needs to Mica Wall paper become alternately pasted according to the logo, ie: shallow-shallow-deep-deep relative to prevent the phenomenon of yin and yang.
2. When there is no logo, it really is caused by the product quality issue of the wallpaper. There is no solution in fact it is necessary to react to the wallpaper sales office.
3 white side
If the bottom paper is found to be slightly longer when the dark wallpaper is constructed, you will see a white advantage at the seam following the construction. The gap is definitely clearly visible at a distance of just one 1.5 m from the front of the wall.
1. Because the wallpaper isn’t constructed with plain wallpaper, the seam could be treated by the method of edging.
2. If the wallpaper has been constructed, it can be utilized in the same color as the wallpaper. (That is a versatile method)
4 overflow glue
The plain wallpaper isn’t easy to erase after overflowing with glue, and there are residual rubber marks after rubbing.
1. When constructing, be sure to check whether there can be an “along alternate” construction tag on the wallpaper label. If there is this logo design, the wallpaper ought to be positively and negatively posted. If there is still a positive and negative surface area phenomenon, you can try normal stickers again.
2, plain color non-woven wallpaper construction should stay away from spilling glue, avoid wiping, once the wiping strength is normally large, it may leave traces. If you are unfortunate enough to spill the glue, you should wipe the spilled glue in the smallest range, and the softer color of the plain wallpaper should be gentle.
3, rubber surface ordinary wallpaper, the 1st wallpaper paste for half an hour must focus on check if the seams of the wallpaper have offset printing. When there is offset printing, it means that the rubberized wallpaper can’t overflow, and the glue will keep traces.