1. Select an inconspicuous corner near the top of the wall and utilize the suggestion of the utility knife to pick up the wallpaper.
2. Try to be near to the wall, pinch the corner of the wallpaper, and make an effort to take it off from the wall structure. Strip the Non-Woven Wall covering wallpaper in your path, which makes it easier to remove the wallpaper. Whether it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall structure so long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the old wallpaper horizontally with a utility knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit can be around 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply water or wallpaper remover and wait a few minutes for the wallpaper to completely saturate.
3. Repeat the same procedure on the next wallpaper strip, then return to the first strip and re-wet it from top to bottom with the formulation.
4. Begin stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Beginning with a slice horizontal wallet, the blade is definitely positioned under its upper edge and the blade is at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper this is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue to push down until the wallpaper can no longer be peeled off. If the scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this area and begin to scrape another tape.
It is not simple to peel from the lime aged wallpaper. You can lease a steam engine, nevertheless, you still need to make use of a wide-blade putty knife to scrape most of the wallpaper.
1. After the water is warm, press the steam plate on the wall before wallpaper on the advantage of the steam plate turns into dark due to moisture. Start with a strip of paper and gradually peel off the wallpaper from top to bottom.
2. After steaming half of the paper strip, use a nail or a utility knife to pull up the corner of the very best of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper can’t be removed, it can be scraped off with a wall scraper. You might want to steam the same area twice or 3 x to loosen the adhesive for the longer weeks of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall paper glue with alcoholic beverages does not cause much damage to the wall. Instead, the volatilization of alcohol can minimize the damage to the wall structure. But one thing to note is that the concentration of alcohol shouldn’t be too high. In any other case, the volatility is certainly too large, and it is easy to make the white wall turn yellow or dark. This is an extremely bad phenomenon.
This method uses physical friction. But because salt is a white crystal, you don’t need to worry about the unusual color that the friction brings to the wall. In the process of rubbing, you may use white gauze or fabric that can keep salt, pack a small packet of salt, gently rub, slowly you will find that the glue left on the wall paper is slowly disappearing, and then stuck in At the top of the fabric, you just need to rub and stop to remove the glue from the gauze. The next thing is not to be said.